It is a legislative requirement for any person who uses a radiation source or facility to have appropriate in-house training in radiation safety and protection.
Sieverts can provide professional in-house radiation safety and protection training for your practice anywhere in Australia.
In a one-hour session, with time for questions and answers, your staff will be informed of the following:
- types of radiation around us
- practical radiation protection
- applicable legislation, regulation, codes of practice and standards
- typical staff and patient doses
- management of pregnant staff/patients
- biological impacts and effects of radiation
- dealing with questions from patients on the spot
This training is also available online.
Feel free to contact us for your practice’s radiation training needs.